Some of these have few to no Korean words!
It’s not at all uncommon for there to be at least a couple of English words or phrases in K-Pop songs, especially these days — in fact, it seems pretty rare for mainstream K-Pop lyrics to not include any English at all! And then there are some songs of the genre that take it even further by having almost entirely — or in some rare cases, entirely — English lyrics, yet aren’t promoted as English releases.
Recently on Reddit, a post was created for K-Pop fans to share K-Pop songs they know that have tons of English in the lyrics, yet were never actually promoted as an English song. Here are 11 of their top answers!
1. “Change” by (G)I-DLE
2. “One (Monster & Infinity)” by SuperM
3. “Ice Cream” by BLACKPINK
4. “Can’t Get You Out Of My Mind” by Dreamcatcher
5. “Closer” by RM (ft. Paul Blanco & Mahalia)
6. “Shut Down” by BLACKPINK
7. “Ugly” by 2NE1
8. “Icon” by TWICE
9. “Wonderland” by AleXa
10. “One Day At A Time” by ATEEZ
11. “Mood” by DPR Ian
Share This Post
Read original article here: www.koreaboo.com
- 11 K-Pop Songs With The Most English Lyrics… Without Being Official English Releases
- Check all news and articles from the latest LIST updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.