Source: Idol Issue via Instagram
1. [+504] It’s funny to me that he’s preaching about the environment when he’s the one putting out all sorts of weird fan merch. How about you start by taking out all those useless advertisement papers in the albums.
2. [+408] Lyrics promoting environmental awareness, sure, great. I do remember going “huh?” when I listened to ‘The Cure’ at first but I figured it was a positive direction that Sm was heading in. What I find ridiculous in the end is that this was all just framework for his own real estate company. All the concepts surrounding NCT and Aespa did make me upset at times but I was prepared to accept whatever at all costs for the sake of the hard-working members but to find out in the end that this was all for his own greed? ㅋㅋ I’m sure the artists and the staff tried their best to create the best products they could under such terrible conditions but how can you beat out Soo Man who’s imposing all of this on you while still making sure he’s getting his coin? 👏
3. [+443] Is that why Mark was on the news talking about the environment…
4. [+109] Soo Man-ah, what’re you doing… Yes, the environment is important, it is… but you have to know where the line is. Imposing all this stuff in the lyrics is too weird… Why would you even impose that on all of your artists..;; I really don’t understand.
5. [+61] Honestly, it’s funny that people are only hating on this now because it’s not like there are only a few instances of this. Lee Soo Man has produced so many of the characteristic features of SM’s lyrics and metaverse and so many of us became SM fans through his work.
6. [+34] I just hate that non-fans who don’t know anything are taking Lee Soo Man’s side and calling the current administration traitors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can you still support Lee Soo Man after seeing the havoc he’s caused on their work? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He shouldn’t have gone public with the company if he wanted to do things his own way anyway… Think of how much money he’s made off of siphoning funds to Like this whole time. You’re over 70 years old now, give it a rest… so full of nothing but greed. The only reason he made Super M only promote overseas is so that he could suck up all the foreign funds into his own company ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+30] But I thought this was what made SM “SM”, all this forceful metaverse building in the lyrics ㅋ
8. [+11] So basically, we all got played by Lee Soo Man
9. [+25] This all sounds so random ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don’t know what his big picture was all this time but the random lyrics about tree planting in Aespa’s lyrics… but on the other hand, compared to the weird lyrics SM has been putting out on the regular, maybe it’s not so random after all…?
10. [+15] Sucks that we were all played by this greedy old grandpa all this time..
11. [+6] So we’ve moved on from Kwangya to climate change now?
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- All eyes on SM’s lyrics that Lee Sung Soo claims Lee Soo Man imposed sustainability issues on
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.