Source: Han via Naver
1. [+687, -3] It’s not “even has the same beauty mark”, it’s more like “only has the same beauty mark”
2. [+246, -1] I really hate how westerners depict Asians to look so ugly all the time… why do they all end up looking like Pocahontas?
3. [+235, -21] Faces like hers are a dime a dozen in South East Asia
4. [+40, -9] The real life version is prettier
5. [+17, -0] Doesn’t look like her at all. Looks more like Mulan.
6. [+10, -0] It must be a skill in itself as a professional to produce something that looks nothing like the original model ㅋ
7. [+7, -0] This is how foreigners always assume Asians look.. but I guess we think all foreigners look the same too ㅠ
8. [+6, -0] Illustrated versions are usually prettier than the real models but… in this one… the only resemblance I see is maybe the hair and the beauty mark. Sorry but please don’t call this a Jennie character.
9. [+6, -0] Doesn’t look like her. I could draw her better than this, tsk tsk tsk.
10. [+5, -0] Isn’t that Mulan? ㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+4, -0] Why am I reminded of Mulan?
12. [+4, -1] 100 times prettier in real life
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- Chanel shares illustrated ‘Jennie’ character
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.