Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+904, -42] He said he’d stop exposing them but he never said he was lying
2. [+692, -114] Is this what it feels like to be played by someone mentally ill?
3. [+508, -117] What an attention wh*re~ just another druggie rambling away
4. [+52, -2] His grandma must’ve deposited some money into his account, his tantrum paid off
5. [+49, -3] Did your family promise to keep some money aside for you? ㅋㅋㅋ Why randomly stop your tantrum like this otherwise? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+39, -6] Wait, America just lets a druggie go like this???
7. [+32, -0] So how much did grandma give you? You should’ve kept the tantrum going longer to get more out of it and keep your drugs stockpiled up…
8. [+30, -1] Of course, the best treatment of ailments is financial treatment
9. [+25, -1] He stirred the pot and got paid good for it
10. [+15, -0] I actually find his words believable. He said he felt sorry to his family but he never said that what he previously said was a lie.
1. [+259, -8] Obviously he’s stopping now because they cut him a deal. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree after all.
2. [+160, -7] I cheered him on thinking there was finally a person with shame in the Chun family only for it all end in drugged up ramblings. Even if you don’t want to expose all of them, don’t you think there’s a responsibility to repay the people who suffered blood and tears because of your family’s crimes?
3. [+87, -4] Was he out of drug money? So he threw a tantrum and his step-mother deposited him some? ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+59, -1] What is this kid? All that just to go back to his family?? Hilarious.
5. [+10, -3] Yes ㅜ you were nothing but a druggie in the end
1. [+788, -34] You rascal, you should finish what you started
2. [+123, -5] He’s claiming to have quit all the drugs? Just hul
3. [+110, -10] I’m the fool for having even an ounce of hope that this would serve justice ㅎㅎ
4. [+90, -2] I have mixed feelings about him. It’s easy for us to point fingers at him because we see the results of it all but I’m sure he’s suffered much pressure and deliberation internally. He knew he would be hurt in the process of exposing his family and I’d like to applaud him for even feeling brave enough to start it. He may not have achieved his goal, he may have given up, but I still send him my consolation for refusing to hide, even at the cost of humiliation.
5. [+29, -3] So it was all just a show to get more money? ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+26, -4] I’m glad he made out of this alive. Take care of your health and quit the drugs for good.
7. [+21, -1] The money’s been deposited.. we were basically played by some druggie’s tantrum for allowance money, tsk tsk
8. [+20, -0] Don’t hurt him with more bad words, just pray that he lives a good life 🙏
9. [+13, -0] Yes, yes, grandma, I received the money. Yes, yes, I know, I’ll cut back on the drugs. How’s your health? Yes, yes.
10. [+13, -2] I get it.. I know people always think they can go down one straight path but life’s not always like that.. there are twists and turns. As long as he’s happy, I guess that’s all that matters.
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- Chun Doo Hwan’s grandson is out of the hospital, claims he will stop exposing his family
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.