YG Leisure was beforehand set to debut a brand new lady group, BABYMONSTER. They had been anticipated to guide the following technology within the firm, and could be the large’s first lady group in 7 years, following BLACKPINK’s debut in 2016. Via a survival present, they decided the debut group as Ruka, Pharita, Asa, Ahyeon, Haram, Rora, and Chikita.
Out of all of the members, the one with probably the most public recognition was Ahyeon. She went viral for her cowl of “Dangerously” through the present.
— 아잉 (@04AHYEON11) April 20, 2023
Amidst the thrill, YG Leisure beforehand introduced that the group could be making their debut in September 2023. Varied Korean media retailers had already pushed out articles with statements from YG Leisure that their debut track had already been chosen, and that they might intention to make their debut in September 2023.
As September attracts to a detailed, there may be nonetheless no signal of the group’s potential debut. Amongst doubt, followers started to fret in regards to the ladies — particularly Ahyeon. Whereas the opposite six ladies had been noticed with a workers at BORN PINK’s finale in Seoul, Ahyeon was no the place in sight.
Ahyeon has additionally been suspiciously lacking within the group’s latest social media content material. Her final video was in July 2023.
It’s unsurprising that followers are starting to fret for her standing within the group. With the corporate conserving mum about it, nobody can know for positive. Some speculate that her contract negotiations with the corporate didn’t go easily, whereas others marvel if she “took a hiatus for surgical procedure.” As Ahyeon was already often known as a visible member, the latter is very unlikely. Others urged followers to not fear, for delays in debut plans are widespread.
- They promoted the group so arduous for awhile, as if they might be debuting quickly. I believed it was bizarre how they bought quiet so out of the blue. Looks like one thing is in the way in which.
- I mentioned that it will be 100% delayed… It will probably’t be helped with YG Leisure. It’s like their behavior.
- Will they debut throughout the yr? They need to’ve debuted new teams earlier than their previous teams re-contract.
- Ahyeon is a core member, however she’s no the place in sight?
- I’m not even stunned. They did the identical with BLACKPINK. You possibly can predict the way it’ll go.
- I noticed earlier articles and so they mentioned that they had been the hope of Ok-Pop in 2022, together with IVE, NMIXX, HYBE’s lady group, and Min Hee Jin’s lady group (again then they hadn’t had names but), however they’ve not but debuted…
- Huh, I met up with Ahyeon’s relative final month and so they mentioned that she was nonetheless debuting, so far as they knew. It was the primary I heard of her. They advised me their relative was debuting and I requested who it was, and it was Ahyeon.
- It’s so humorous how even the group that SM Leisure had been teasing since January 1 lastly made their debut, and so they’ve but to.
- They had been like this with BLACKPINK too…
Nobody is aware of for positive what goes on within the firm. Followers can solely wait and see. Watch this house for the most recent updates about BABYMONSTER!
BABYMONSTER Getting ready To Make A September Debut
Yang Hyun Suk Shares Extra Particulars On BABYMONSTER’s Debut
August Debut? Why BABYMONSTER’s Followers Suppose They Might Be Debuting Earlier Than Anticipated
BABYMONSTER’s Ahyeon Comes Underneath Fireplace As Video Surfaces Of Her Utilizing Racial Slur In A Efficiency
Share This Submit