FIFTY FIFTY, the favored music group, has just lately discovered themselves within the midst of controversy. On September twenty second, they stunned followers with the discharge of their compilation album titled “The Starting.”Nonetheless, the accompanying photobook within the album has obtained criticism for its poor high quality, leaving followers disenchanted.
Album High quality Woes
The album, comprising 11 tracks together with fan favorites like “Cupid” and “Cupid – Twin Ver. that includes Sabrina Carpenter,” has been met with blended evaluations.
Followers have expressed their disappointment with the standard of the photobook, citing subpar paper and a major variety of clean pages. Furthermore, followers had been disenchanted to seek out that the pictures of FIFTY FIFTY inside the photobook had been outdated and organized in a disorganized method.
Including to the frustration is the perceived excessive price ticket of $34.99 for an album of such poor high quality. This has led to discussions amongst followers about whether or not the album is definitely worth the funding.
ATTRAKT and Warner have just lately launched a ‘new’ compilation album of FIFTY FIFTY. Nonetheless, the album high quality could be very poor, photos are reused, and a boycott is within the works. Please DO NOT assist this launch.#FIFTYFIFTY #피프티피프티 pic.twitter.com/ZLj8gVeBwn
— FIFTY FIFTY Updates (@fiftyfiftyfeed) September 23, 2023
The discharge of this album comes at a time when FIFTY FIFTY is embroiled in a authorized battle with their firm, ATTRAKT. The dearth of promotion for the album is seen as comprehensible contemplating the continued courtroom proceedings.
Of their preliminary petition, FIFTY FIFTY sought to droop their contract with ATTRAKT, however the courtroom dismissed their request resulting from a scarcity of proof. Dropping the lawsuit might doubtlessly consequence within the group having to compensate ATTRAKT with an quantity as excessive as $38.7 million.
Moreover, followers have expressed their frustration with ATTRAKT’s dealing with of the album launch. The corporate has just lately collaborated with Warner Music to launch a “new” compilation album of FIFTY FIFTY.
READ ALSO: FIFTY FIFTY To Be Blacklisted? KOMCA Withholds ‘Cupid’ Royalties
Nonetheless, followers (HUNNIES) have criticized the poor high quality of this launch, with reused photos and an total lack of effort. In consequence, a boycott is being organized by followers urging others to not assist this launch.
- “I can not imagine ATTRAKT launched such a low-quality album. They should step up their sport.”
- “The backlash is well-deserved. ATTRAKT ought to have taken the time to supply a greater album, particularly contemplating the circumstances”
- “The low-quality album simply provides insult to damage for ATTRAKT. They should handle their authorized battle and enhance their music concurrently.”
- “As a long-time fan, I am actually disenchanted in ATTRAKT’s newest album. It feels rushed and missing in creativity”
- “ATTRAKT must take accountability for his or her actions and ship higher content material to their followers. This album is solely less than par”
As followers proceed to specific their disappointment and frustration over the album’s high quality, it stays to be seen how FIFTY FIFTY and ATTRAKT will navigate these challenges whereas additionally coping with their ongoing authorized battle.
In the meantime,In a transfer that has ignited a wave of criticism throughout digital platforms, FIFTY FIFTY has drawn the ire of netizens for its steadfast refusal to interact in negotiations with ATTRAKT throughout a current mediation courtroom continuing.
READ THE FULL STORY HERE: FIFTY FIFTY’s Refusal to Negotiate Sparks Outrage- What Went Flawed?
Comply with and subscribe to KpopStarz for extra information.
KpopStarz personal this text.
Cassidy Jones wrote this.
Learn unique article right here: www.kpopstarz.com
- HUNNIES Threaten to Boycott FIFTY FIFTY’s New Abum Over THIS Motive: ‘That is such a waste of paper’
- Verify all information and articles from the newest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.