Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver
1. [+213, -6] Getting to watch her age so naturally and without plastic surgery makes her feel so fresh
2. [+110, -5] I find her more charming the more I see her aging so beautifully ㅎ I hope to see her in more great works soon ㅎ
3. [+71, -5] I’ve watched her since she was younger and never considered her to be the extraordinarily beautiful type… but she’s always been consistently and subtly charming all her career
4. [+115, -67] She’s so beautiful and charming on her own but I do have to admit that it was a bit off to watch her next to her male co-star because of the age gap~ The age gap looked really apparent between them ㅠㅠ~ but I still love her as an actress~ and her natural beauty ^^
5. [+28, -2] She’s so beautiful for aging naturally unlike the plastic monsters who fill up and pull up their faces every hiatus they get
6. [+24, -1] It felt so good to see natural wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. This drama also reaffirmed how great her acting skills are once again.
7. [+17, -2] I truly enjoyed the drama. Finally, something sweet to watch but also something for even test takers to relate to. Now, what do I do with my weekends? ㅎㅎ
8. [+13, -0] I always prefer charm over beauty, and natural features over plastic features.
9. [+11, -1] Her hair and outfits were so perfect for her character~~ If looking beautiful is your only goal in a drama, then stick to photoshoots~ Jun Do Yeon is who I’d call a real life beauty
10. [+9, -1] I actually found the storyline so obvious, I quit after getting to the middle
11. [+8, -0] So much respect for her ability to quietly but formidably forge her career for several decades. I support her future~
12. [+8, -0] Thoroughly enjoyed the drama. My time has been spent happily thanks to watching ‘Crash Course in Romance’ ㅎㅎ
13. [+6, -0] I can see why her name carries so much weight. Her acting was incredible!!
14. [+7, -1] What more can be said about an actress who has truly worked herself up from supporting characters to the acting talent that she is now ㅋ she’s so likable
15. [+4, -0] The drama would’ve been more perfect for me if Hae-yi’s mother never showed up and the weird dongsaeng romance wasn’t a thing
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- Jun Do Yeon wraps up ‘Crash Course in Romance’ proving there is no limit to her age
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.