As you have likely heard by now, TWICE just recently announced that they will be going on their fifth world tour, Ready To Be, starting in April this year!
So far, they have dates set in South Korea, Australia, Japan, and the North America, and have stated that more dates will be revealed in the future.
ONCEs are, of course, extremely excited for the opportunity to see that talented K-Pop idols in concert, especially since it will be soon after the release of their upcoming album, Ready To Be, coming out on March 10!
And there’s more that fans are excited about regarding the tour, too. While all of the venues they’ll be holding their tour concerts at can hold upwards of 15,000 people, some of them have impressively large capacities that show just how big TWICE’s influence is on a global scale.
Here are the capacity sizes for each of the group’s tour stops, with Yanmar Stadium Nagai, Ajinomoto Stadium, SOFI Stadium, Globe Life Field, MetLife Stadium, and Truist Park at the top of the list!
- KSPO Dome: 15,000-20,000 capacity
- Qudos Bank Arena: 21,000 capacity
- Rod Lavar Arena: 15,000 capacity
- Yanmar Stadium Nagai: 47,000 capacity
- Ajinomoto Stadium: 48,000 capacity
- SOFI Stadium: 70,000 capacity
- Oakland Arena: 19,000 capacity
- Tacoma Dome: 23,000 capacity
- Globe Life Field: 40,300 capacity
- Toyota Center: 19,300 capacity
- United Center: 23,000 capacity
- Scotiabank Arena: 19,800 capacity
- MetLife Stadium: 82,500 capacity
- Truist Park: 41,000 capacity
Here’s how fans are reacting to the news of TWICE’s impressive concert venues, and how excited they are for the world tour.
Will you be attending what is sure to be an amazing tour?
Share This Post
Read original article here: www.koreaboo.com
- K-Pop Fans Amazed At The Jaw-Dropping Venue Sizes For TWICE’s Upcoming World Tour
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.