Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
The donation comes in response to his criticism of school bullying on an online stream, to which members of a community pointed out his hypocrisy for hosting at a wedding of a known influencer bully, which then devolved into an online gender battle with male communities rallying behind Kim Heechul’s condemnation of the female communities that called him out.
1. [+441, -3] He donated in the hopes that no more young teens must spend their youth in pain because of school violence, and I hope that the money is put to good use on preventing school violence.
2. [+376, -9] Heechul-ah, I support you~♡
3. [+184, -23] His stream made me like him even more
4. [+118, -6] Why would his statement condemning school violence be controversial at all? You’re not normal if you’re criticizing him for it. I support Kim Heechul.
5. [+39, -3] Either way, donating’s a good thing
6. [+28, -3] But was it right for you to MC at the wedding of a school bully?
– [+6, -1] Perhaps he wasn’t aware?
7. [+20, -1] The only reason this whole thing became controversial is because he was MCing at YouTuber Haneul’s wedding, who’s a school bully herself. Whatever he said about condemning school bullying is not what people found controversy with.
8. [+18, -1] He’s a unique guy but I always felt that he had a clear set of morals with proper upbringing
9. [+12, -0] Amazing, Kim Heechul!! I applaud your bravery, don’t let them get to you! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
10. [+4, -1] I find it more problematic that he’ll condemn school bullying but still hang out with bullies
11. [+2, -0] He’s getting a ton of hate on female community sites and yet he still goes ahead and drops a 100 million won donation, he’s nothing short of amazing
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- Kim Heechul donates 100 million won to fighting school bullying
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.