Source: E-Daily via Nate
1. [+258, -1] Of course
2. [+196, -3] I’m sure the employee will file a lawsuit and the court will be like “Korail took this too far!” and let her off. Our courts are so easy on criminals ㅋㅋ when will things change?
3. [+168, -1] Good shot!
4. [+28, -0] She should be going to jail for stalking
5. [+19, -1] I highly doubt there wasn’t any “leak” of private data~ Do you really think the only thing she told her friend was his seat number? I bet she told her his phone number and everything~~
6. [+16, -0] If I were RM, I’d be suing all of them. I’d feel so grossed out by the lack of privacy.
7. [+9, -0] Hope she’s satisfied with getting to see RM in real life and enjoys her long break at home now
8. [+8, -0] Good on firing her… what a crazy b*tch
9. [+5, -0] For three years, though? ㅋㅋ That’s crazy.. so everyone was just letting her get away with it for three years?
10. [+3, -0] That was so b*llsy of her
11. [+2, -0] As she should be
12. [+1, -0] The only ending a sasaeng fan deserves
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- Korail employee who accessed RM’s private data without authorization dismissed
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.