Netizens reacted to protest vehicles that have been despatched to HYBE complaining about BTS‘s renewed contract.
On September 22, a web based put up titled “The Truck Despatched To Protest In opposition to BTS Re-signing With (HYBE)” went viral.
Within the put up, the creator uploaded photographs of a number of protest vehicles parked in entrance of HYBE’s constructing.
The photographs present the vehicles criticizing HYBE for being biased towards sure members and for not proactively defending BTS members from malicious feedback and rumors.
- “We’re towards BTS re-signing with HYBE, the label that discriminates sure members.”
- “We’re towards BTS re-signing with HYBE, the label that’s pressuring them to re-sign.”
- “We’re towards BTS re-signing with HYBE, the label that doesn’t shield the members from malicious rumors.”
- “We’re towards BTS re-signing with HYBE, the label that’s biased in how they assist sure members.”
In line with netizens, a controversial group of followers have been those who despatched the truck. Netizens reacted to the protests truck, with many criticizing the followers who despatched them.
- “These individuals (who despatched the truck) aren’t followers. Who do they assume they’re?”
- “Please, will these loopy individuals in that group and the individuals combating with them on this put up disappear collectively?”
- “How are they followers?… It’s been years since the entire regular followers left that group, and now solely the crazies stay.”
- “Wow, they’re the worst.”
- “I imply, why are they attempting to butt within the members’ enterprise. Why would followers care the place the members signal with.”
- “There isn’t any manner that there are regular followers left in that group. Their group looks like a gathering place for the crazies.”
- “Why would they spend cash on the vehicles when the members already re-signed?”
- “I used to be questioning who would try this till I discovered who it was. These aren’t actual followers.”
- “Sigh, why did trash creep out?”
- “That group shouldn’t be for actual followers. Actual followers don’t go there.”
In the meantime, HYBE lately introduced that every one BTS members would renew their contract with the label. You’ll be able to learn extra about it within the hyperlink under.
BTS Will All Formally Renew Contracts With HYBE And BIGHIT MUSIC
BTS’s Suga Formally Enlists In Navy
BTS’s Suga Pens Heartfelt Letter As He Enlists For Necessary Navy Service
The Staggering Charge BTS Are Reportedly Incomes With Their Contract Renewal
Headliner In Credit — LACMA Commemorates BTS RM’s True Intentions Behind “Hwarot” Restoration Donation
Share This Put up