Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+316, -61] Lee Sung Soo is the nephew of his late wife.. so he has no blood relation to Lee Soo Man himself. If you’re truly human, you need to stop here, Sung Soo-ya.
2. [+181, -14] I wonder how you got to the CEO position at all at your age? Do you think you got there through your skills alone? ㅋㅋ
3. [+118, -14] What is he talking about? Hybe acquiring SM would help Hallyu more than the other way around. You think you’re fighting for what’s right but that’s purely your own opinion. Just leave already..
4. [+106, -6] I can understand your co-CEO Tak Young Joon pulling something like this but you were a nepo hire by Lee Soo Man and look at you betraying him once he lost favor with the other directors. It doesn’t matter if what you believe is wrong or right, everyone on all sides hates traitors like you.
5. [+85, -8] This man was always going to hate whatever offer Hybe put out no matter what. The only thing he’s trying to protect is his own bowl. It’s time you take your hands off that bowl for good.
6. [+41, -0] So his stance is basically Kakao can take SM but not Hybe ㅋㅋ I don’t understand why he thinks Lee Soo Man needs to be begging for forgiveness like selling his shares is some kind of crime in the first place? You and your team were the ones who tried to leave him out of a decision that would result in a company takeover.
7. [+35, -2] You were nothing. Nothing but an inexperienced college graduate who used his nepo connections to waltz your way up in the company, and this is how you pay him back? Lee Soo Man may be getting hate for all his crimes right now but you of all people should not be one of the people pointing fingers at him.
8. [+30, -2] Such a terrible person. Didn’t even know he was his nephew until recently. Whether Lee Soo Man did wrong or right, you are the one person who should be by his side right now. Traitor.
9. [+29, -1] Anyone else can say all this but not you. You need to be keeping your mouth shut because the more you talk, the more we’re thinking that you have some secret deal with Kakao going on. You’re using the rest of your staff to try and change public sentiment but at the end of the day, a public company is just a fight over shares. It is not some elementary school homeroom captain battle.
10. [+28, -1] He’s full of bullsh*t. His aunt had a son of her own and yet he’s claiming that she wanted her nephew to protect the company and not her son, are you for real ㅎㅎ
Source: Chosun Biz via Naver
1. [+340, -22] Huh? Your largest shareholder sold his shares to Hybe, how does that make it a hostile takeover? If we’re talking hostile anything, wouldn’t it be Kakao for their surprise buying of shares against the wishes of the largest shareholder? Man, this guy would’ve never been promoted to anything in any other company if he wasn’t born as Lee Soo Man’s nephew…
2. [+201, -38] Lee Sung Soo is not a good fit for Korean culture. He’s a traitor of blood.
3. [+161, -11] Yes, Lee Soo Man went too far, but you should not be sticking a sword into the back of the man who gave you your position…
4. [+77, -4] This acquisition is a normal part of a liberal market economy
5. [+32, -3] I think him resigning from CEO is a conniving little trick he’s trying to pull. He’s CEO now but once Hybe acquires SM, they’re going to dismiss him and he’ll end up unemployed. But if he resigns now and moves to the music department? That makes him an <employee> who cannot be <fired> at will anymore. He knows that Hybe is going to fire him so he’s voluntarily moving himself into a position where they can’t. He’s calling himself a fighter of justice but that’s hilarious because he’s going to end up unemployed and unable to fight for a thing soon.
Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver
1. [+94, -10] Moving departments where… just quit and fall back like Lee Soo Man
2. [+69, -10] Why would anyone trust the words of a man who betrayed his own family?
3. [+57, -3] You were under that man for 20 years. Do you think exposing him now absolves you from your responsibility of that fact? And whatever the case, once you get acquired, the current administration always gets dismissed so don’t act like you’re doing something noble by voluntarily resigning right now ㅋㅋ
4. [+11, -2] Just leave, you traitorous child. He knows that public sentiment against him is negative so he’s trying to wiggle out by acting like he’s resigning ㅋ What else would you expect from a man whose brain is stuck in middle school
5. [+6, -2] If Lee Soo Man is charged with any crime, you are his accomplice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you chose to keep your eyes closed for him all this time, no?
Source: Idol Issue via Instagram
1. [+135] This is one of those cases where the old saying “a fight between two whales ends with the shrimps getting hurt” applies… It’s only the poor fans and artists who have to suffer in the end. I hope this all gets resolved positively.
2. [+89] Please protect the artists
3. [+47] But the alternative of getting together with Kakao is not the right answer either!
4. [+46] I support you all!!! Please protect SM 😭
5. [+12] Lee Sung Soo has done nothing right either… In the end, he’s the one who set fire to the entire field that started this whole mess. Don’t forget that the first people to try to sell SM over to Kakao are the current administration. They should all be fired off.
6. [+10] Lee Soo Man, stop the Kwangya
7. [+8] Can both sides just go away
8. [+13] I just don’t see how SM can survive being under another company. They’re best off just doing their own thing. Being acquired will be the death of SM.
9. [+8] Sigh… I don’t know anymore
10. [+4] Please just… protect our idols ㅠㅠ It’s so sad to see the artists and staff affected by all of this ㅠ Grandpa, wake up ㅠ
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- Lee Sung Soo and SM staff demand Lee Soo Man and Hybe halt hostile takeover attempt
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.