Source: SBS via Naver
1. [+480, -64] What you’re saying may be true but as someone we all know to only be in the position that you are because you are his nephew, it’s not a good look to see you betray him like this
2. [+340, -34] As the saying goes, family blood matters little in the face of money… Lee Soo Man’s crimes must be punished but it sucks that he’s being betrayed so hard by someone he brought in and trusted, someone who’s not even his own nephew but his nephew-in-law.
3. [+153, -11] His first wife died over 15 years ago, no? That makes this guy a stranger to him at this point. I suppose this nephew-in-law isn’t even close with Lee Soo Man’s own son. How dare this guy act up this hard over a company that Lee Soo Man founded and built?
4. [+141, -15] Does this guy think he would’ve ever had a chance at this company if he wasn’t Lee Soo Man’s nephew-in-law? Obviously he brought him in because he’s family and chose to trust him and keep him close… only to be backstabbed like this. All crimes aside, this is not a good look for him.
5. [+42, -3] We’ll never know what actually happened but it seems like he let the power get to his head without realizing that he’s just a nepo hire. He needs to take an objective look at his skills and assess whether he actually has the abilities to build a company like this on his own. Whatever Lee Soo Man has done during his time at the company, this nephew is no one more than someone who stood behind him with a straw planted in his back the entire time. The world doesn’t allow traitors like you to get away with things because people will always side with justice in the end.
6. [+28, -7] So terrible of him.. Lee Soo Man should’ve never taken you under his wing
7. [+27, -6] Totally seems like this nephew was the one leading the Kakao deal and starting this whole betrayal
8. [+19, -1] Why is it that he spent all these years enjoying his riches and it’s only now that he’s choosing to expose him? Because his own greedy needs aren’t being met.
9. [+28, -13] These comments are making me dizzy ㅋㅋ Lee Soo Man is firstly in the wrong for siphoning off the profits into his own company, which negatively affected SM’s own artists, staff, and shareholders. Why would you expect the nephew to just let that be? Why is exposing that considered betrayal? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys are so crazy. It’s like you don’t care if someone in the family is a scammer as long as they get you a deal along the way, but reporting them to the police makes you a traitor.
10. [+14, -1] Everyone in the comments here is an Lee Soo Man fanclub member or what?
11. [+16, -4] I don’t like Lee Soo Man for his tax evasion and abuse of power but this nephew is no better or different for enjoying those perks for the past 20 years and is now choosing to attack his uncle like this
12. [+10, -0] If he had came out with this years ago, I could’ve considered it an act of justice… but now, it just seems like a greedy man trying to keep his plate full.
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+412] Well, yes, a businessman is expected to run a business, not run a charity?
2. [+269] Forcing tree planting lyrics, hmm……..
3. [+195] Doesn’t change the fact that this nephew kicked out and betrayed the CEO with his own team
4. [+106] Imagine the surprise of being kicked out of your position by the very man you appointed as a nepo hire…
5. [+121] Well, it’s his business. If he wants to change his mind and do things his way, that’s his right.
6. [+72] Lee Soo Man’s real estate company turned out to be a marijuana casino ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and to put lyrics about that in Aespa’s songs, is he crazy??
7. [+17] So does this not mean the nephew knew and did nothing about a fellow director’s embezzlement? I hate to pin people with “why didn’t you do anything about it then, why now?” but I think that’s a valid question to ask right now. He should be resigning from his director position and turning himself into the prosecutors to comply with full investigations into what he’s accusing Lee Soo Man with. That would look a lot more genuine than this.
8. [+75] Backstabbed by your own nephew-in-law
9. [+75] This guy totally has that face of the kid who always tattled on you in school ㅋ
10. [+23] What was the point in bringing up Aespa..? They’re already under scrutiny for comeback issues, why drag their name into this? 😢
Source: Idol Issue via Instagram
1. [+297] Can’t believe the stuff Key was hinting at on variety shows were true
2. [+175] What is going on… now I’m just feeling bad for the staff and artists
3. [+154] Why do I have to deal with legalizing marijuana just because I’m chose to be a Jaehyun bias… this is above my pay grade..
4. [+89] What is going on in the world
5. [+144] So the reason Aespa’s album was postponed was because of him…
6. [+59] Damn this grandpa… I just wish happiness for all of SM’s artists, that’s all
7. [+60] Lee Soo Man must really want to be laid to rest with gold bars with how he’s acting
8. [+54] Ah, this greedy grandpa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ whatever happens in March, I hope Lee Sung Soo and Tak Young Joon stay on as directors…
9. [+3] I don’t want to take Lee Sung Soo’s side but he’s better than Lee Soo Man. Lee Soo Man’s already been acting like some religious founder with the way he made everyone pray before concerts and forcing his tree planting agenda everywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he goes to hell and suffers forever. What is the point of praying when you’ve already committed all these crimes??? Hybe’s no better… they’re taking Lee Soo Man’s side even after knowing all of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hybe, you want to do casino ads that badly?
10. [+17] Now do all of the non-SM fans understand why we hate Lee Soo Man? ^^
Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+257, -44] Even I’ll admit the nephew’s pretty terrible for this
2. [+184, -21] Lee Soo Man’s rights and wrongs are a separate issue from the fact that I think the nephew is really sub-human for doing what he did. Someone who is truly fighting for justice wouldn’t go this far.
3. [+127, -5] So some nobody ended up in the CEO position and look what’s happening ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ nepo company
4. [+73, -12] Repaying a favor with betrayal… karma is going to get you~~~
5. [+65, -4] Does he expect no consequences for kicking out his biggest shareholder and turning over the entire company to another company funded by Chinese investments? I’m sure Kakao’s already promised him a seat in this deal, and now that the deal is about to implode, he’s kicking and screaming in a last ditch effort.
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- Lee Sung Soo exposes Lee Soo Man’s interference with SM
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.