Korean followers are in a state of disbelief after it was reported this BLACKPINK member won’t be renewing their contract with YG Leisure.
BLACKPINK followers are reeling from the information that BLACKPINK members Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa won’t be renewing their contract with their label, YG Leisure.
BLACKPINK’s Jennie, Jisoo, And Lisa Will Reportedly Go away YG Leisure
The information follows months of hypothesis and rumors concerning the way forward for BLACKPINK members.
Though YG Leisure has since denied the report, Netizens proceed to precise shock over the information.
Korean Netizens React To Information Of BLACKPINK Members Reportedly Leaving YG Leisure
With this mentioned, there may be one member whose reported exit has shocked netizens most, Jennie.
Jennie debuted with BLACKPINK in 2016 however was first launched in G-Dragon’s “That XX” music video in 2013.
The singer would quickly go on to overcome Ok-Pop, and within the course of develop into an emblematic determine in YG Leisure.
Followers due to this fact have been shocked by experiences stating that Jennie wouldn’t be renewing her contract with YG Leisure. Many expressed their disbelief within the feedback and questioned in regards to the star’s new vacation spot.
- “I didn’t assume Jennie would go away.”
- “Wow, Jennie, too?”
- “How about Jennie?”
- “Jisoo suits being an actor. I knew Lisa wasn’t going to re-sign. I wouldn’t if I used to be Lisa. I’m stunned by Jennie although. I suppose she needs to go away YG.”
- “Jennie is leaving too? Wow.”
- “Why isn’t there any information about Jennie?”
- “Jennie, not being YG is the largest shock.”
- “Can we not know the place Jennie goes but?”
- “I’m interested in the place Jennie goes.”
In the meantime, YG Leisure has since responded to the information stating that they have been nonetheless in negotiations with BLACKPINK members.
Share This Put up