Former Marvel Women member Yubin is going through calls to interrupt up along with her boyfriend after his tantrum on the Hangzhou 2022 Asian Video games (going down in 2023 as a result of COVID-19).
On September 25, 112th-ranked Korean tennis participant Kwon Quickly Woo took on Thailand’s 636th-ranked Samrej Kasidit in a sport wherein Samrej Kasidit gained (2-1).
Controversy erupted after the sport, nonetheless, when the Korean participant blew up in anger on the loss and broke his racket after repeatedly bashing it in opposition to the court docket.
To make issues worse, experiences revealed that Kwon Quickly Woo didn’t shake fingers with Samrej Kasidit after the sport, which is essentially the most primary type of sportsmanship in sports activities.
The incident has since gone viral throughout Asia, with one experiences stating the tantrum has been seen over 6 million occasions in China. Kwon Quickly Woo’s embarrassing show has additionally turn into a scorching difficulty in Korea, because the tennis star is at the moment in a public relationship with former Marvel Women member Yubin.
Netizens criticized Kwon Quickly Woo, and lots of expressed their want for the idol to interrupt up with the star, citing the athlete’s lack of management over his anger.
- “It’s her alternative, and I do know I’m being nosey, however Yubin, don’t marry him.”
- “I gained’t go to her Instagram because it’s her enterprise, but when she was near me, I’d be involved.”
- “This tells me every little thing I must know. That sort of violent habits shouldn’t be tolerated.”
- “I imply, this came about throughout a public match in a global contest. I’ve solely seen individuals who can’t management their anger in these settings on the information, so I’m shocked to see this at a global occasion.”
- “I didn’t know they had been relationship, however Yubin run.”
- “He even answered questions on his girlfriend when he left Korea, but that is how he acts, and his girlfriend is being criticized due to him.”
- “Are they married but? If not, hurry up and break up.”
- “If Yubin was my daughter, I’d by no means allow them to get married.”
What are your ideas?
Share This Submit