When one hears “97-line,” they may be tempted to think about Ok-Pop’s well-known 97-line crew. The good friend group consists of most male idols born in that yr, together with ASTRO’s Cha Eunwoo, SEVENTEEN’s Mingyu, GOT7’s Yugyeom, NCT’s Jaehyun, and BTS’s Jungkook.
Whereas which may be so, the time period “97-line” usually refers to anybody born in a yr ending with “97.” A web-based neighborhood just lately took a ballot for the most well-liked 97-line influencer. They posed the query of who one favored probably the most amongst 97-liners. Amongst the choices had been Cha Eunwoo, actor Yeo Jin Goo, Jungkook, and the Nice King, Se Jong.
The ballot took an amusing flip when the Nice King received 86% of the 32,000 votes. King Se Jong was born in 1397, making him part of the “97-line” certainly. He has been credited with many issues, together with the creation of Hangul, the Korean alphabet. He’s on the ₩10,000 KRW (about $7.49 USD) greenback invoice in South Korea, and lots of buildings, foundations, even a metropolis and a school has been named for him.
Netizens simply acknowledged the win,
- A photocard of his is ₩10,000 KRW (about $7.49 USD)
- King God Se Jong.
- King Se Jong.
- In the event you’re not going to vote for Se Jong oppa, don’t use Hangul.
- Who would win towards Yi Do (King Se Jong’s private identify) oppa?
- There’s nobody that may evaluate to him in Korea’s historical past too. I’m extra fascinated that [the low] votes. God Se Jong.
- How is his identify even Yi Do too?
- The strongest one among all universes.
We now have to offer it up for the Nice King too!
Share This Submit