Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+1,397, -35] Who do you think you are to be disciplining any junior, though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you really think your actions can be justified through that?
2. [+683, -11] School bullies always say the same thing… that they didn’t do much, even though their victims end up with lifelong trauma. I do not wish to see people like her on TV.
3. [+565, -6] Please stay off of TV if your past isn’t clean
4. [+469, -8] It’s always funny how this happens every time… the bully never remembers what happened, only the victim.
5. [+252, -5] Nope!!! Victims have to live their lives in hell, the bullies should not be able to flounce their careers as celebrities on TV. They’re always so busy to treat their pasts as an “immature” moment of childhood ㅡㅡ just kick her out!!
6. [+74, -1] Sounds like she was heavily verbally abusive… and was probably a part of a group that went around hitting and stealing money from other students, just that she didn’t directly partake in that stuff. Please stop giving people like her a chance to be famous…
7. [+73, -1] “My immature friends” (X) “We are social outcasts who never learned morality and ethics” (O)
8. [+54, -0] “It happened 14 years ago so my memory might not be accurate, but after trying to remember these past few days and getting in contact with my friends to ask and listen to their stories…” She’s done something to a victim that they’ll never be able to forget but to her, it’s something that she barely remembers, something that she has to ask her friends about to recount what happened… Real life is truly no different from the dramas. The fact that she’s still friends with those people means she hasn’t changed either.
9. [+48, -1] She’s also taking legal action?? ㅋㅋㅋ How is that a display of reflection??
10. [+83, -2] She claims 14 years ago was a long time to her and yet her victim still hasn’t forgotten about her! She regrets it now and is asking for forgiveness??? Do you not realize that just being in the same group as the people who were hitting and stealing money from others makes you an accomplice too! Why were you laughing along and hurting others? Shut your mouth and stay home because this will never be forgiven!
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+572] Looks like all he had going for him was his physical
2. [+431] What’s a fit body matter when your character was lost through your sweat in achieving that fitness
3. [+226] The media should just report the names of people like this
4. [+200] There weren’t that many national athletes on the show
5. [+77] He traded his morals for his strength
6. [+196] It’s national Rugby athlete Jang-ssi… 🏈🏉🏈🏉
7. [+21] Well, if you leave out all the national athletes who are married, that leaves you with…
8. [+53] I really enjoyed ‘Physical: 100’ but I guess this means a second season is a no go.. ㅡ.ㅡ
9. [+21] I knew I would see news like this about this show sooner or later..
10. [+25] ‘Physical: 100’ or ‘Victims: 100’…
11. [+61] No man who beats his woman deserves to be called a man
12. [+7] Normally the first thing athletes are taught is humility and consideration but I guess he learned all the wrong things
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- ‘Physical: 100’ cancels viewer conference after bullying scandal and another contestant arrested for assaulting girlfriend
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.