Source: iNews 24 via Naver
1. [+571, -3] Kim Dayoung-ssi, farewell~ your victims must suffer from the trauma of your actions for the rest of their lives so you should live your life in reflection as well~ May you never get to smile or dream of happiness again..
2. [+331, -0] She probably never expected a day like this to come. And don’t you dare say you were “young” back then, because your victim was young, too. Childhood trauma lasts forever ㅠ and I hope you repent for the rest of your life now.
3. [+175, -1] She should be fired from her stunt jobs as well
4. [+77, -0] She closed her comment section because the claims are true, no?
5. [+57, -0] If you were a school bully, please just keep yourself off of TV~ honestly, who do you think you are?
6. [+42, -0] Dayoung-ah, all the days ahead of you are going to be so dark now.
7. [+30, -0] No one knows your past better than you so why would you show your face on TV after all of this unless you’re truly that stupid?
8. [+24, -0] I don’t understand the audacity of people who commit crimes and still choose to show their face on TV. Did you want to tell the entire world that you’re a piece of trash that badly?
9. [+14, -0] Genuinely curious how people think they deserve to be on TV after living such a wretched life
10. [+14, -0] Please do better in looking into backgrounds before casting people… Though I’m sure once contracts put in heavy penalties for stuff like this, people with shady pasts will know to stay away from TV deals.
Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+141] If you know that you have a history of school bullying, please don’t show yourself to the public. How can you be that dumb?
2. [+99] When you read the list of bullying she’s done, it’s quite detailed.. even the parents had to get involved… 😑😑😑
3. [+84] There’s no clear evidence yet so I’m staying neutral… but the details of the accounts, the fact that she closed her comment section… I can’t help but suspect her due to how she’s handling this
4. [+20] How can you be shameless enough to show yourself on TV as a school bully
5. [+8] So many people who have trampled on the most precious years of someone’s youth
Source: Issue King via YouTube
1. [+144] Those trapped in the past will lose the present, and those who have forgotten the past will lose their future
2. [+60] I really wish we could get rid of school bullying once and for all…
3. [+31] There are no secrets in this world. If you have ever bullied someone, that pain is going to come back to you…
4. [+7] School bullies should be dealt with a taste of what it’s like to be bullied out of society
5. [+45] Let’s stay neutral for now. Save your criticisms for when it matters.
6. [+277] Did people not learn anything when school bullying scandals were all over the media a few years ago? Did they not think that that could happen to them if they didn’t stay low?…
7. [+11] Whatever the case, school bullies should know to stay in the shadows of society
8. [+32] My dream is now you, Dayoung-ah
9. [+60] Staying neutral for now
10. [+5] Bullies never remember what they actually did… it’s only the victims left with lifelong trauma
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- ‘Physical: 100’ contestant Kim Dayoung accused of school bullying
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.