Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,000] I’ve been a reader for 10 years but only three years have passed in the webtoon world ㅜㅜ I only care that Gong Jooyoung and Wang Jarim are happy
2. [+471] News of this made me go back and pick up where I left off and it’s still just as good as I remembered it, even though I’m in my late twenties now. Most of the school-themed webtoons get kind of corny when you go back to them as an adult but something about this one so perfectly captures the feelings and humanity of that age and time period. All of the characters feel like they’d exist in real life.. I was even crying after reading the most recent chapter.. dammit ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+277] Wow, 10-year run
4. [+153] What am I going to do with my life now..
5. [+94] Please keep going by continuing with ‘Wedding Revolution’
6. [+18] Dammit, no, ‘Love Revolution’ must go on forever…
7. [+4] Looks like I’m just going to binge it all at once then
8. [+1] Finish this one and just write more spin-offs like ‘Wedding Revolution’, ‘Baby Revolution’…
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- Popular webtoon ‘Love Revolution’ to wrap up 10 years with final chapter
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.