[Content Warning: Inappropriate material]
WOORINs have expressed their anger in opposition to a comic’s gestures that made Yerin visibly uncomfortable.
Here is what persons are saying.
(Photograph : Twitter)
Comic Jo Ju Bong Faces Backlash Over ‘Inappropriate’ Gestures In direction of Jung Yerin
WOORINs (Yerin’s fandom) voiced out their fury in opposition to Jo Ju Bong for his video with former GFRIEND member Yerin.
(Photograph : Instagram: @every_nn)
On Twitter, a clip was posted by a netizen, who confirmed a video of Yerin and Jo Ju Bong in a comedy skit. Followers expressed their discomfort within the now-deleted TikTok problem posted by Yerin, who appeared seemingly uncomfortable with the comic’s gestures.
WOORINs claimed that Jo Ju Bong appeared to incessantly make Yerin uneasy by means of “inappropriate” makes an attempt to the touch her, to which the idol responded by flinching away a number of instances.
OP additionally talked about how comedians should cease this sort of “humor.”
Watch the total clip beneath:
nah the total video is a lot worse… this man is bizarre and must be banned from working w girls really pic.twitter.com/AHgYj3OEOd
— ʚïɞ la dolce yuju ⁶ 💧 (@lgbtjinho) September 23, 2023
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: ‘GFRIEND DIDN’T DISBAND’: Yerin Clarifies Woman Group’s Standing in Interview
The clip caught the eye of followers, who had been enraged by Jo Ju Bong’s actions. Followers identified Yerin’s troubled expressions relating to the problem, whereas some acknowledged that Jo Ju Bong ought to by no means work with feminine idols ever once more.
Learn their feedback right here:
- “Yerin was visibly uncomfortable, like wtf is even imagined to be humorous about this video? It is simply disgusting, actually.”
- “I hate that she simply laughed it off when it is clear that she’s uncomfortable. He’s so creepy, and I really feel so unhealthy for Yerin.”
- “I really feel so unhealthy for Yerin for having to place up with him, it makes me sick. He has creepy vibes and it is gross.”
- “I’ll want him to by no means get close to Yerin or every other feminine idol once more.”
this man disgusting , as I a person I do not like this man doing one thing that to girls . #protectyerin
— HerokoX_. (@asyrafheroko) September 24, 2023
For additional context, the TikTok problem was based mostly on Jo Jung Bong’s music “Do You Know Dr. Hong?,” which turned fashionable for its inappropriate context.
The music accommodates specific lyrics a couple of lady who needs to develop her breast measurement, together with the context of a person eager to develop his genitals. In keeping with netizens, the music can also be claimed to be trending with kids regardless of its lyrics.
- “Even children in kindergarten had been singing to this music.”
- “I understood its context after I watched it in YouTube shorts, however I used to be shocked to know that it is also fashionable amongst college children.”
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Former GFRIEND Yerin Stumbling Causes Heated Debate Concerning ‘Misogyny’ – Here is Why
However what largely bothered everybody was the truth that Yerin, a Ok-pop idol, bought concerned in such an odd problem.
In a separate discussion board, netters called out Yerin’s present company Invoice Leisure for giving her this sort of skit.
- “Wow, I hate that they requested a feminine idol to interact in one thing like this.”
- “What sort of company is that this?”
- “They need to do away with content material like this one, however they make her do bizarre issues.”
- “I actually hate this.”
What are your ideas on this? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
Learn KpopStarz for extra Ok-pop information.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Former GFRIEND Yerin Entices WOORINs With Mysterious Teaser For 1st Solo Album
KpopStarz owns this text
Written by Riely Miller
Learn authentic article right here: www.kpopstarz.com
- ‘She’s uncomfortable’: Comic’s ‘Inappropriate’ Gestures to Yerin Anger WOORINs
- Test all information and articles from the newest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.