He definitely loves Stray Kids!
Stray Kids just performed their highly anticipated Atlanta concerts as part of their 2nd World Tour “Maniac.” Their March 22 show was rescheduled from July 3 after Lee Know, Felix, and I.N tested positive for COVID-19.
Returning to the U.S., they added an Atlanta show for March 23. They performed sold-out shows both nights at State Farm Arena, which has a capacity of over 20K.
Now that their Atlanta shows have concluded and they are preparing for their Forth Worth shows, Seungmin has shared a story from his time in the Georgia city.
Ahead of their concerts, the Stray Kids members enjoyed some free time sightseeing. They visited both the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium.
Seungmin shared via bubble for JYPNation that he stopped by Starbucks one morning. Like most STAYs who attended a concert, he was rocking their tour merchandise. He was dressed head-to-toe in a hoodie and matching joggers.
He revealed that the barista recognized that he was wearing Stray Kids merch, so they asked if he a fan of the group. Seungmin excitedly answered that he was!
So, the barista also asked if he had gone to the concert, to which he replied, “Of course!” He even told them that he had a “great time.”
Seungmin expressed his amusement, adding laughter at the end of the story. He’s so funny. But we can’t help but wonder if the barista found out later it was actually Seungmin!
- I went to the Atlanta Starbucks in the morning wearing our hoodie merch.
- And when I was ordering, the barista asked,
- “Are you a Stray Kids fan?”
- I said, “Yes! Yes! I’m a big fan.”
- And then they asked me if I went to last night’s concert, too…
- So I told them of course I went and had a good time…
One thing is for sure Stray Kids are certainly the biggest STAYs!
What’s Happening Around The World
Share This Post
Read original article here: www.koreaboo.com
- Stray Kids’ Seungmin Gets Mistaken For A Fan Of The Group In Atlanta
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.