Many followers have expressed discomfort within the newest TikTok problem posted by singer Jung Yerin.
The foremost concern followers appear to have is the present Yerin appeared on with comic, Jo Ju Bong. He appeared to constantly make Yerin look visibly uncomfortable by means of trying to the touch her, which she responds by flinching away.
nah the total video is a lot worse… this man is bizarre and must be banned from working w ladies really pic.twitter.com/AHgYj3OEOd
— ʚïɞ la dolce yuju 💧 (@lgbtjinho) September 23, 2023
Though some could argue that it’s a part of the skit, followers had been upset with the way in which the singer was handled in each the TikTok and Youtube skit that she was a part of.
i am so rattling uncomfortable even by watching this like why does he maintain wanting to the touch her 💀 pic.twitter.com/urUWDa7DB6
— ؘ (@yujugcfs) September 23, 2023
— 예린 YERIN (@YERIN_OFFICIAL_) September 23, 2023
The TikTok problem featured the identical comic and his track, “Have you learnt Dr. Hong?” which additionally turned controversial for its inappropriate content material.
The track itself is about ladies who wish to develop the scale of their breasts, and males who wish to develop the scale of their genitals.
It’s change into a preferred problem on platforms resembling Youtube shorts and TikTok. Regardless of it’s lyrics, it’s stated to have been well-liked with youngsters as effectively.
I knew the lyrics from the start from Shorts. However, I used to be shocked to listen to that it’s well-liked amongst elementary faculty youngsters. The lyrics solely point out womens’ breasts, however the man who asks in the event that they know Dr. Hong’s legs are shaking (telling them to develop greater.)
— theqoo consumer
Nonetheless, involving Yerin, a feminine idol, in a problem that includes this sexually-natured track appeared so as to add gasoline to the hearth.
- Asking a feminine idol to do one thing like this… Oh, I actually hate it.
- Hah, what sort of company is that this? They ask a feminine idol to do one thing like this… I actually don’t know.
- Yerin’s solo debut track was good. However is that this the identical firm as again then? Cease concentrating on Tik Tok and begin investing within the track.
- Yerin’s company is so outdated. I simply really feel so dangerous for Yerin. They need to do away with this sort of stuff, however they make her do all types of bizarre issues and the construction of issues like well-liked reels is all tousled.
- Wow, I actually hate it.
- They requested a feminine idol to jot down lyrics about sexual harassment.
What do you consider this?
Share This Put up