Within the wake of K-Pop‘s first-generation success, the Hallyu wave continued its surge with the introduction of second-generation artists, charming followers worldwide.
Esteemed teams like Women’ Era, Tremendous Junior, Surprise Women, SHINee, BIGBANG, 2NE1, TVXQ, KARA, INFINITE, and others dominated the Ok-Pop panorama.
Not too long ago, KARA’s Hur Youngji, an artist underneath DSP Media, engaged in a dialog with former DSP Media artist ONESTAR, often known as Lim Hanbyul. Collectively, they delved into their shared and distinct experiences inside the Korean leisure firm.
The Mysterious Disbandment of A’ST1
ONESTAR, a gifted singer-songwriter, was beforehand a member of the multinational second-generation Ok-Pop group A’ST1 earlier than changing into part of Monday Kiz from 2010 to 2014.
A’ST1 had made their debut in 2008 however regrettably disbanded solely a yr later, regardless of their plain expertise, catchy discography, and the successes of their labelmates SS501 and KARA.
This prompted followers to surprise why such a proficient group had disbanded so prematurely. ONESTAR make clear the behind-the-scenes circumstances.
ONESTAR revealed that the group had signed an ordinary seven-year contract, indicating their dedication to a long-term pursuit of their desires.
Nevertheless, earlier than their second yr as a bunch, DSP Media approached them with the disheartening information that they had been prone to disband, with no album slated for his or her second yr.
Confronted with an unsure future and no upcoming schedules, ONESTAR made the exceptional choice to volunteer the termination of the group’s contracts, moderately than languish in uncertainty awaiting an impending disbandment.
Hur Youngji counseled ONESTAR’s audacious response to the information of their imminent disbandment, hailing it as a daring transfer.
ONESTAR humorously added that when his contract was terminated, he wasted no time “breaking all the foundations” as he launched into a brand new chapter exterior the corporate.
READ ALSO: A’Sty1 Former Member Sung In Kyu Passes As a result of Most cancers on the Age of 24
The information of THIS Idol’s surprising choice to disband their group has despatched netizens right into a frenzy of feelings and opinions. Social media platforms are abuzz with followers expressing their disbelief, disappointment at this sudden flip of occasions.
- “This choice speaks volumes in regards to the maturity and dedication of this idol. It is actually admirable.”
- “I by no means anticipated a Ok-Pop idol to make such a sacrifice. This reveals how a lot they worth their members and their private progress.”
- “Wow, I’ve a lot respect for this 2nd-gen Ok-Pop idol for voluntarily deciding to disband their group. It takes lots of braveness and selflessness.”
- “This idol’s choice to disband the group reveals that they aren’t simply in it for the celebrity and fortune, however for the love of music and their fellow members.”
- “This choice simply proves that this idol was by no means dedicated to their group within the first place. They’re simply looking for themselves.”
Throughout their dialog, Hur Youngji and ONESTAR additionally exchanged anecdotes about their coaching experiences at DSP Media, shedding gentle on the distinctive journey of second-generation Ok-Pop idols.
READ ALSO: Who’s Former A’Sty1 Member Sung In Kyu? ‘Versatile Star’
Comply with and subscribe to KpopStarz for extra information.
KpopStarz personal this text.
Cassidy Jones wrote this.
Learn authentic article right here: www.kpopstarz.com
- THIS Idol Despatched Followers into Frenzy with His Surprising Determination to Disband Group
- Examine all information and articles from the most recent NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.