A Ok-Pop woman group teased their debut on November 20, 2023, however was immediately referred to as into query for wanting too pretend. The five-member group, iii, will make their official debut in 2024. They plan to have a pre-debut observe earlier than then.
The members encompass Yan…
…and Nicole, a Hong Konger. She is the one overseas member within the group.
There’s additionally ViVi…
Final however not least, we have now Ahra.
They hail from the company Massive Ocean ENM. They would be the firm’s first woman group. What netizens are suspicious of, is how excellent all of them look! Many declare that it’s to the purpose of being uncanny. The members all look comparable as properly. What’s extra, is that their company is initially a multi-entertainment company was created after the merger of SuperMoon Photos, a drama manufacturing firm, and Gom Photos, a film manufacturing firm. They mixed with music and efficiency planning firm The Groove Firm in 2020. With visible produciton expertise below their belt, it might not be onerous to create an AI group.
- All of them look the identical.
- Is it AI? They give the impression of being tremendous AI.
- Looks as if they edited utilizing AI.
- Isn’t it an AI group?
- Ryusia? (An AI singer)
- It’s not even confirmed that they’re AI, so why is everybody talking like it’s confirmed…? What are you all going to do if it simply seems to be bizarre edits? Is there any article out that promotes them as AI, that solely I don’t learn about?
- Looks as if they simply copied and pasted the generally seen faces on Instagram.
- There’s like two articles about them once I search them up…
Keep tuned to search out out if the group is actually AI, or if that is only a intelligent promotional tactic!
Share This Publish